US Lacrosse Sankofa Diversity Clinic
(for girls and boys from underrepresented lacrosse communities)
Chislom Field (aka Hall 2) 10:00-12:00 PM
What you receive from a USL/Sankofa Lacrosse Clinic:
See US Lacrosse Website to learn more
• A free two-hour instructional clinic led by some of the best players and coaches in the country
• A free US Lacrosse/Sankofa Lacrosse t-shirt for each of your participants
• Free US Lacrosse membership (and benefits) for one year.
• One free stick for each of your participants
• Positive and lasting relationships between participants, clinicians and US Lacrosse
• Individual learning experiences that develop self-advocacy, self-determination and leadership skills.
• Networking opportunity that allows players to work with seasoned leaders in lacrosse
• Allows leaders to positively develop the next generation of minority players
• Supports positive impact on growth and development of the sport
Download the Flyer
REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTEED STARTING IN FEBRUARY